skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
Nothing says "
I Love You
" like...
Happy Valentine's Day!!! xoxo
2 comments:
Jane King
said...
that actually looks like someones heart!!!! :-)
February 15, 2009 at 7:19 AM
Amy J
said...
Yeah, kind of creepy...
February 15, 2009 at 8:33 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Livin’ La Vida LOCAL...
Whether at home or traveling, I try to eat as local & seasonal as possible. I hope you enjoy my collection of recipes along with my favorite
localites
from
Savannah
and my travels.
About Me
Amy J
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
July
(3)
▼
2009
(106)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(14)
▼
February
(15)
Culinary Creations: British Sausage Rolls (With a ...
Culinary Creations: Jamaican Jerk Pork Burgers
Gardening: Valentine's Weekend Plantings
Culinary Creations: Easy Beef Bourguignon Cottage ...
Culinary Creations: Three Cheese Gratin Dauphinois
Valentine's Dinner: A New Watercress and Dauphinoi...
What's Not to Love About Puppet Shows and Free Hugs?
Happy Valentine's Day
Easy Pumpkin, Chocolate Chip, and Ginger Cookies
Culinary Creations: Oven Roasted Pork Chops with M...
Drinks I Love: Rosemary Gin and Tonic
My Perfect Taco
I've Been Tagged By Kate
Jane's Blackberry and Apple Jam
Places I Eat: The Sandbar, Anna Maria Island
►
January
(28)
►
2008
(96)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(22)
Free Blog Counter
Search This Blog
Artichokes and Lemonade
on Facebook
Blogs I Like
The Galloping Gardener
Iconic British gardens - Beth Chatto Gardens, Essex
7 years ago
Riviera Dogs
Buttercream & Roses
Heart & Thistle
A little dash of this a little dash of that
beauty meets budget
Chocolate and Marmalade Tea
Avignon in Photos
A day in the life at Longboat Key
Cake Book
The Raven Foundation
The Vintage Sage
Purdy Wallcovering
Standout Solutions Web Design
Thoughts and Biro Sketches
Rose and Thistle
=0
2 comments:
that actually looks like someones heart!!!! :-)
Yeah, kind of creepy...
Post a Comment