Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tagged in EIGHT by Gina from Purdy Wallcovering

I was happy to discover that my sadly neglected (but not forgotten) blog had been tagged in EIGHT by Gina from Purdy Wallcovering. While I've taken a short sabbatical from posting, I've still be creating in the kitchen and snapping away, but with the lore of the sun, pool, and getting reacquainted with my golf clubs have meant lead to less time at home on my computer.

8 things I am looking forward to:
  1. Seeing Jane in October
  2. Going to Savannah in November
  3. Riding my green bike (once I've fixed the tires)
  4. Going back to France
  5. Traveling more with James
  6. Getting a netbook so I'm more mobile
  7. Finishing my book
  8. Learning how to make macarons

8 things I did yesterday:

  1. Went to the Farmers' Market
  2. Had coffee at C'est la Vie and laughed so hard that people stared at me
  3. Tried on clothes in a fitting room with poor lighting
  4. Celebrated my husband's birthday
  5. Had dinner overlooking the bay
  6. Planted tarragon
  7. Watched Wimbledon
  8. Read

8 things I wish I could do:

  1. Live in France
  2. Sing
  3. Travel photography for a living
  4. Have a bigger garden
  5. Speak French fluently
  6. Travel more often
  7. Bake
  8. Make macarons

8 Shows I watch (I'm not a regular television watcher, so here are some of the shows I do like, and Podcasts/radio shows that I listen to regularly) oops, I went 9!:

  1. The Last Restaurant Standing (the Restaurant in the UK)
  2. Hell's Kitchen
  3. The Tudors
  4. So You Think You Can Dance
  5. Doc Martin
  6. This American Life
  7. The Splendid Table
  8. Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
  9. Car Talk

8 Favorite Fruits:

  1. Passion Fruit
  2. Strawberries
  3. Blueberries
  4. Raspberries
  5. Apricots
  6. Peaches
  7. Lemons
  8. Pink Lady Apples

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:

  1. Menton, France
  2. Catalina Island, CA
  3. Jersey (the Island, not the State)
  4. India
  5. Africa
  6. Argentina
  7. Scotland
  8. Ireland

8 Places I've Lived:

  1. Sarasota, FL
  2. Lakewood Ranch, FL
  3. Thorpe Marriott, UK
  4. Wymondham, UK
  5. Hingham, UK
  6. Stratford-Upon-Avon, UK
  7. Thorpe St. Andrew, UK

8 People I've Tagged:

  1. Cake Book
  2. Marmite Forever!
  3. All About Us
  4. Chocolate and Marmalade Tea
  5. Heart & Thistle
  6. A Day in the Life at Longboat Key
  7. The Raven Foundation
  8. The Galloping Gardener

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Clearly I've been neglectful in my blogging and my viewing of other blogs. You've been quite the busy beaver--lots of fantastic photos, deliciously inspiring recipes etc. You are the bomb!

Amy J said...

Well welcome back! :-) Suppsoe I COULD have dropped you a note that I had tagged you. Had planned on it, but the procrastinator in me put it off until I forgot :-( Thanks for the nice feedback! x