Friday, November 7, 2008

Drinks I Love: St Germain au Cidre

This has been a very busy week with work, photography, and meetings. When I got home this evening I realized that I had been so busy that I had failed to notice that we were out of wine! We were out of mixers, G&T or Pimm's were not an option, so I had to get my thinking cap on... I have a draw in my fridge with ice cold cider, but after such a hard week, I deserved something a little more than 5% alcohol. Enter St. Germain Elderflower Liquor. I used to get a still elderflower/apple cider in the UK and the flavor combination was excellent, so I decided to give it a go. First I poured the bottle of cider into a glass, then I added roughly a shot of St. Germain. The results were divine. Definitely a good combination for a hot day, and a welcomed combination after a hard week.

Now I'm off to sort out some more photos so I can post more than day two of my trip over the weekend.

Until than - santé!

No comments: